Protein Formula 2
Substitute for Nailtiques Protein Formula 2. Finally, an alternative nail treatment product range to rival the gap left in the market left by Nailtiques!
Nails are thin and peel on the free edge and do not grow. If you have oily skin or oily hair then your nail type will generally be the same. Nails need targeted support to give strength
Proteins are made up of many building blocks, known as amino acids. Our body needs dietary protein to supply amino acids for the growth and maintenance of our cells and tissues. Protein and amino acids are essential for healing and repairing damaged tissue, including that of hair, skin and nails. They also increase cell turnover (the sloughing off of old skin/hair/nail cells to make room for new cells).
- Designed specifically for soft, thin, peeling or weak nails.
- Restructures and strengthen.
- Moisturise and brighten.
- Reduces appearance of damage.
- Aids hydration and an anti oxidant.
- Increase flexibility.
- Concentrated blend of AHA’s and panthenol will help the nail structure become denser
- Helps to rebuild links between damaged keratin fibres
- Increase nail strength.
- Apply one coat of Protein Formula 2 every other day.
- Remove after 7 days with non-acetone remover and repeat.
- Continue this until nail condition improves, then move onto Protein Formula 1.